PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENTS
Wiring instructions for your pledged funds can be found on your particular deal page on our website. Funding Realty will not send out said instructions via email or mail.
Funding Realty does not use any distributors, marketers, Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) agents, “pyramid” marketing agents, or similar third-party agents to act on its behalf or to promote Funding Realty and its product; nor does Funding Realty allow or accept any marketers, distributors, or other third-party agents to act on your behalf in any and all transactions involving Funding Realty.
Do not extend payment in cash, checks, or money orders to anyone. Funding Realty does not allow or accept the use of any third party agents, including but not limited to marketers, distributors, Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) agents, or “pyramid” marketing agents, to handle your funds.
Never give out financial information (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc.) to anyone either in person or through email. Funding Realty only requests for this information at the signup flow.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text not from Funding Realty or our subsidiary Accutech Services
- Vague initial inquiry
- Poor grammar/spelling
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, paypal, escrow service, or wire instructions
Examples of scams:
- Someone claims to be a third party agent or distributor working on behalf of Funding Realty.
- The scammer might claim to help you sign up as a user or join Projects.
- The scammer will claim to be administering the deal and tries to get you to wire money to his or her stipulated account.
- Someone requests wire service payment and/or using online escrow services.
- Hackers or scammers will usually send an official looking email that appears to come from Funding Realty or other established platforms such as DocuSign.
- They might tell you wire instructions have changed and you need to wire to the scammer’s account instead.
- Scammers may entice you to use their “escrow service” so they can benefit from eliminating wiring fees or Funding Realty platform fees.
- For more info, do an online search on “fake escrow” or “escrow fraud.”